All Services and Shopping is by Appointment Only
Store hours are not in effect.
At Saucha, the safety of our guests and team members is our number one priority. We are committed to providing experiences and services that meet the highest sanitation and hygiene standards in the industry. As we prepare to greet our valued guests back into the salon, we would like to update you on our revised safety protocol.
- Meeting and exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation.
- Prohibiting employees who have a fever or are ill to work until their illness has passed.
- Checking temperatures of each team member/guest with a touchless thermometer upon entering the salon.
- Providing fresh face masks and gloves to all team members for each service.
- Fully Sanitizing stations, chairs & shampoo bowl, and any area’s that may have been touched after each service.
- We will use clean sanitized equipment, towels, chair, capes and any item the guest will come into contact with.
- Our salon has installed an Air Purification System complete with Ultra violet light to provide air that is sanitized throughout the salon.
- We also have installed touchless dispensers for hand sanitizer and also hand soap and a touchless faucet in the rest room.
- Please arrive with clean dry hair, as we will not be blow drying until further notice.
- We ask each guest to reschedule their appointment if they feel ill in any way or have a temperature.
- Maintaining social distancing at all times.
- Refrain from bringing visitors during their appointment.
- Allow their temperature to be taken upon entering the salon.
- Wear a face mask and sanitize hands upon entering.
- Limit items brought into the salon to phone and method of payment or wallet.
- Place their personal items in a zip lock plastic bag that we will provide
- If you need to replenish your Aveda Products, please allow a team member to place them at the checkout for you.
- Retail Guests are asked to schedule a shopping appointment and to adhere to the Guest Commitment guidelines that apply.